« Home | OK, What the fuck is going on here?!?! » | My Blog Is Worth... » | Mel Gibson's New Film » | OH DAMN, I MISSED IT... » | Humor Archive » | Go Fuck Yourself Archive » | I Hate Mac Archive » | Military Archive » | Television Archive » | Politics Archive »

The Final Question to the Jewish Solution

After my last post I went on a mission to find out just what the fuck was going on, and found a couple of posts that I'd like to direct you to. My friend Sammy at Yid With Lid directed me to an extremely moving post over at Freedom's Cost that I can't even begin to describe. Even the cold, heartless Uncle Mac is at a loss for words after reading it.

Reading Chaim's post Standing in the Gates of Infamy is like getting hit in the face with a sledgehammer, pulling you into the realization that some people have every right to go after these NETUREI KARTA bastards with a blowtorch and a pair of pliers.

Another post by my friends over at The Muslim Question, asks the question of why the Iranians are so interested in the Holocaust. Check out Lawrence of Bessarabia's Pathologic Persian Pud-Puller Plays Parcheesi with Peripatetic Pus Pockets.

Labels: , , , , ,

MISSION STATEMENT

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

CONTACT / HATEMAIL

AND HELL FOLLOWS WITH US

  • UNCLE MAC'S HORSEMEN

BLOGROLLS


VISITORS ABANDONED ALL HOPE AND ENTERED HERE...
A mnemonic that can be used to remember the criteria for ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER is CORRUPT:
C - cannot follow law
O - obligations ignored
R - remorselessness
R - recklessness
U - underhandedness
P - planning deficit
T - temper