« Home | I'm Fucking Hungry... » | Uncle Mac's Music: AT THE DRIVE-IN » | The Final Question to the Jewish Solution » | OK, What the fuck is going on here?!?! » | My Blog Is Worth... » | Mel Gibson's New Film » | OH DAMN, I MISSED IT... » | Humor Archive » | Go Fuck Yourself Archive » | I Hate Mac Archive »

Damnit, now I have to THINK...Christmas Meme

The "rules":

Ok this is how it works. The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says “you’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Ok everybody.

What I want:
  1. A world without Islam
  2. A world without liberals
  3. A Robinson Arms XCR

I don't want:

  1. Nancy Pelosi doing a striptease
  2. Cindy Sheehan doing a striptease
  3. Bill Clinton offering me a cigar

I tag:

  1. Liz
  2. Minuteman 76
  3. TMQ
  4. Melana
  5. Wayne & his Household 6

MISSION STATEMENT

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

CONTACT / HATEMAIL

AND HELL FOLLOWS WITH US

  • UNCLE MAC'S HORSEMEN

BLOGROLLS


VISITORS ABANDONED ALL HOPE AND ENTERED HERE...
A mnemonic that can be used to remember the criteria for ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER is CORRUPT:
C - cannot follow law
O - obligations ignored
R - remorselessness
R - recklessness
U - underhandedness
P - planning deficit
T - temper